AIRO Ltd is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to work on one of its international clients working on the latest Tech and cutting edge innovation. We offer a flexible working environment that can be fully remote or hybrid at our office in Zebbug.
You will be working with an awesome team of developers on web and mobile systems using the latest technology frameworks and platform.
- Participates in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements
- Designs and develops systems in a wide range of technologies including mobile app development
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development that meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability.
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- A proficient and skilled developer with a deep knowledge of PHP or .Net Core and a front-end framework such as Angular or React.
- Experience using databases such as MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience with Angular, a PHP framework such as Laravel, .NET Core or mobile development would be considered an asset
- A clear and effective communicator with the ability to write clear and concise technical documentation, and other documents that may be required to support software releases.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
The right candidate will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Working from the comfort of their home
- Flexible working hours
If interested please send your C.V to [email protected].