AIRO Ltd is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer for managing the production and development infrastructure of our systems and that of our international clients. We offer a flexible working environment that can be fully remote or hybrid at our office in Zebbug.
You will be working with an awesome team building products using the latest technologies that need to handle thousands of requests per second.
As a member of the development team, you will apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations. Some of the technologies you will be working with are Automation, Docker / Kubernetes, Nginx, PHP, MySql, and AWS.
- Setup, implementation and support of technological solutions
- Setup CI/CD for key productions
- Develop and improve monitoring
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders across different departments.
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
- Extensive Linux experience, comfortable between Debian, Ubuntu and Centos based systems
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with scripting languages with PHP or Python
- Experience using Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience using CI/CD
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Good knowledge or experience of PHP and Laravel.
The right candidate will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Working from the comfort of their home
- Flexible working hours
If interested please send your C.V to [email protected].