AIRO ltd is an up and coming start-up that provides IT outsourcing, custom web & mobile development as well as their own SaaS solutions. We are looking to hire a Junior IT Administrator to help continue to build our global business.
You will serve as the First Point of Contact ( FPOC ) for phone, online and email support requests relating to general IT helpdesk. Be responsible for handling day-to-day information technology (IT) operations for the organization and its clients. You will be providing remote & onsite support for clients.
- Provides day-to-day first line support to AIRO and its clients
- Monitor systems and networks and take proactive action to prevent problems
- Handle incoming phone and ticket support requests.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems
- Go onsite to local clients and solve issues and install new systems.
Knowledge & Skills
Thorough knowledge of hardware and software configuration troubleshooting on Windows Desktops and Mac, Microsoft Office 365 applications especially Outlook, IMAP , POP3, and TCP/IP, installation and troubleshooting of peripheral devices
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent customer services attitude are a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to effectively listen to resolve difficult situations
Certifications and License (Not all are mandatory)
- Gmail or Office 365 experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- AV experience is desirable
- Vendor certifications (e.g. A+, CCNA, MCSA, ITIL)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Windows Servers
- Experience with Virtualisation
The right candidate will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Working from the comfort of their home
- Flexible working hours
Send CV to [email protected]