Serve as the First Point of Contact ( FPOC ) for phone, online and email support requests relating to general IT helpdesk. Entering request and resolution details in call tracking software system, resolving issues at FPOC whenever possible, or assigning appropriate priority levels and directing to the responsible staff, maintaining ownership of recorded incidents and ensuring that issues are resolved according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), documenting resolution details as FAQs and How Tos which will be shared with Help Desk team members and end users.
Education & Experience
3+ years experience as Tier II call center support specialist. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skills
Thorough knowledge of hardware and software configuration troubleshooting on Windows Desktops and Mac, Microsoft Office 365 applications especially Outlook, IMAP , POP3, and TCP/IP, installation and troubleshooting of peripheral devices
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent customer services attitude are a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to effectively listen to resolve difficult situations
- Proven ability to create training documentation & mentor junior team members
Certifications and Licenses
List any certifications or licenses that are either required or helpful in performing the job, designating whether required or preferred.
- Gmail or Office 365 experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- AV experience is desirable
- A+ Certification and Linux knowledge are a plus
- MAC OS X certification highly desired
Under the supervision of the Technology Support Manager, manages incoming support and configuration requests in a timely and professional manner. Maintains a high standard of written history in our call tracking software.
Performs critical thinking skills to seek resolutions, using knowledge databases and other resources when a resolution is not immediately known. Escalates problems and concerns to management when appropriate.
Works closely & effectively with other technical teams to ensure timely problem resolution.
Performs technology support through direct on-site service or through remote login such as remote assistance to resolve technology issues. Performs other duties as assigned.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org